What topics do you feel comfortable mentoring in?
While coaching is more about supporting you as you make discoveries for yourself, mentoring is more about passing on insight, practices and skills to you from areas that I have more experience with. You may request this kind of input.
I would be comfortable mentoring in these areas:
- marital, parental and extended family relationships
- relationships in business or work setting
- fitness and athletic goal achievement
- education and life-long learning
- longevity and healthy lifestyle
- maintaining mental health, including depression prevention
- mindfulness in daily life
- resilience (including prevention of trauma)
- small business ownership, entrepreneurship
- cross-cultural living and friendships
- cross-cultural business
- spiritual changes and re-formation of beliefs and narrative